Here are some fantastic tips using ziploc bags brought to us by Miriam, mommy to a fun loving baby boy!
Travel tips: Use ziploc bags - they fit in your diaper bag easy, keep things compressed, easy to pull out, easy to find what you are looking for.
- have an whole change of clothes, diaper, wipe, onesie, and outfit (when your little one has a blow out, you have an easy change without dragging a huge diaper bag, or digging through it for all the right components, and you know you have one complete change of clothes. Plus you can put the messy clothes right back in the bag!
Quart size or sandwich size
- fits two of the Gerber food packs - though "resealable", they leak, and if you do not use all of your fruits or vegetables, they are easy to transport without leaking all over your diaper bag.
- fold several dry paper towels up and place in the bag. They are ready to use without scrambling around when you need them.
- have a wet wash cloth in ziploc (with just a little extra water) - will stay nice and wet and ready to use on a messy face when traveling.
- put your dry cereal mix in these size bags in ready to make portions. Even when traveling for several days, it is less bulky than packing the box.
- infant spoons fit nicely in these bags - easy to find rather than scrambling through the bag, knowing there is one in there somewhere.