Tuesday, October 14, 2008

C-c-cold Changing Mat


I always feel somewhat terrible when I have to change my tiny ones and the changing table mat is soooo cold! I think it's worst in the mornings. Those poor sleepy babies wake up all warm and snug in their beds and then the stark reality of cold plastic covered foam REALLY wakes them up. It doesn't make for a fun experience though. Recently though, I came across a solution. No, this is NOT original with me, but for the life of me, I can't remember where I got it, so as far as credit goes, just know I didn't come up with it. BUT it's a great tip, and if you have one of those flat changing table pads it'll work for you. USE A PILLOW CASE! What a great tip! I don't know why I didn't think of it myself. They are just about the perfect size. Just slip it on, and no more chilly baby! Plus they come in so many colors and styles that you can easily find one to match your baby room theme. Also clean up is super easy, just slip it off and toss in the wash! If you, like me, don't want to torture your tyke during diaper changes, just slip on a pillow case and problem solved!

No comments: