Sunday, January 13, 2008

Time saving = life saving


One of the regular household duties that I despise the most is scrubbing the shower! When I got pregnant with my son I decided that something HAD TO BE DONE because I couldn't even bend over to tie my own shoes let alone scrub the yucky shower. So I hired a maid to work for me in the form of Scrubbing Bubbles Automatic Shower Cleaner! This product is great! You just hang it on the shower head and push the blue button after showering. It sprays a fine mist of cleaner all around your shower (close the curtain!) and keeps the mildew, mold AND soap scum cleaned off! I found that some light maintenance was necessary around the edge of the tub that the curtain hid, but other than that it was awesome! Now that I can bend with ease again, I still don't like scrubbing the shower so I use it as a time saver in my house. I consider time saved from mundane things is time I can use to play with my boy and that is certainly worth the investment!

1 comment:

Driftwood Girl said...

You're gonna be having me run out to buy things every time I read your blog!! I'm going through the same no-bendy thing right now and I'm like, YESS!!! THAT'S what I need. Well, I printed out a coupon for 5 bucks off this thing, so I'm gonna get it! I'm kinda glad you went through all this before me. I need the tips 'cause i have no clue. thanks!